Looking for content that is clear, compelling, and audience-appropriate? I got you.
I research and write a wide variety of written materials for my clients. Here are a few highlights:
- B2B products such as case studies, thought leadership pieces, and marketing materials
- Creative articles on productivity, creativity and lifestyle for magazines, newsletters, and blogs
- Corporate communications materials including media release and backgrounders, FAQs, op eds, and other corporate brand assets
- Digital content including social media posts, video descriptions, and website content
One of my specialties is repurposing existing written assets for other applications–such as curating the best of your blog posts into an e-book.
In addition to researching and writing high-quality content, I also provide freelance editing services to a variety of clients to ensure that written materials are clear, error-free, and consistent with each organization’s house style.
I also provide high-level critique and beta-reading for writers who wish to present their strongest writing efforts for publication.
My services include:
- Copy-editing for business clients (professional services, associations, and not-for-profit organizations) – web content, brochures, presentations, reports, white papers, newsletters, speeches, e-books.
- Copy-editing for writers (fiction and non-fiction) – manuscripts, web content, marketing material.
- Critique and beta-reading for writers (fiction and non-fiction) – full manuscripts, chapters, excerpts. Note: I do not charge any fees for beta-reading, but can only accept a few projects each year.